Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 30

I decided to get back into challenge mode, so I hopped on over to Try Stampin' On Tuesday and give theirs a try! I have participated in a few of theirs before and I really enjoy them!



I had a hard time deciding which stamp set to use, but once I picked it the card came together beautifully!

Sorry its so dark!


I LOVE Dasher! I also love Christmas (I think its my favorite of holidays, with Halloween really growing on me!)  I used Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White sponged with EE to age the card. Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso Bakers twine, and the snowflakes embossing folder. I also , which is very hard to see, used Versa Mark and Iridescent Ice embossing powder over the snowflakes just for a little extra sparkle. Easy peasy!

Hope you enjoy and have a stamp (or scrap) -tastic day!!

Comments

  1. Such an elegant Christmas card. Love the colours and the image. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice take on the sketch. Wish I could see it in person as I know it just sparkles!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleated Easter Fun!

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Out with the Old- In with the NEW Blog Hop!