Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 30

I decided to get back into challenge mode, so I hopped on over to Try Stampin' On Tuesday and give theirs a try! I have participated in a few of theirs before and I really enjoy them!



I had a hard time deciding which stamp set to use, but once I picked it the card came together beautifully!

Sorry its so dark!


I LOVE Dasher! I also love Christmas (I think its my favorite of holidays, with Halloween really growing on me!)  I used Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White sponged with EE to age the card. Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso Bakers twine, and the snowflakes embossing folder. I also , which is very hard to see, used Versa Mark and Iridescent Ice embossing powder over the snowflakes just for a little extra sparkle. Easy peasy!

Hope you enjoy and have a stamp (or scrap) -tastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. Such an elegant Christmas card. Love the colours and the image. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice take on the sketch. Wish I could see it in person as I know it just sparkles!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!