Almost Alaska time!!

So sorry for the lack of posts! Like I've mentioned before, we are a military family so we move often. Finally after 6 long years, its time to head back to America!! Its so real now that the movers came, packed, and loaded the trucks.

I watched my crafty fun things get boxed into little cardboard prisons. (If you listen carefully, you can hear them yelling for their freedom.) :( So, that said I won't be making anything new until mid-July :(. But, still have loads of things that I haven't posted, so I'm going to try and stretch them until I get my things back.
That was the very first crate all sealed up...5 more followed! eek!

I went to Las Vegas, NV. for the first time May 5-9th for one of my bestest friends wedding. Yes, indeed it was a planned LV wedding and I got to be a bridesmaid! It was beautiful and well worth the long flight from London!

Here is the card I made for her. It was a case from Connie Hagenow on Stampin' Connection! 


I used a texturz plate for the background, Punch Bunch for the hearts, the big ol' scallop punch, and the Occasional Quotes stamp set for the sentiment. I also heat embossed the images on the hearts with a black sparkly powder that I picked up locally and the Iridescent Ice SU embossing powder. Oh, and Elegant Eggplant ink for the sentiment as well. If you look closely, you can see I used Iridescent Ice on the Love as well to make it pop! She loved it!

Thanks for the patience as we move to our new home!! Have a scrap-tastic day for me!

Comments

  1. Wooooohooooooooooo!! I was wondering why you had been so quiet :-) You are arriving in Fairbanks at a great time of yr, and it gives you plenty of time to shop for winter gear,hehehehe. I hope you and your family have safe travels here, and I cant wait to hear that you are just a few hrs north of me!!

    Love that card, its so elegant looking! The Iridescent Ice is a perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get up there!! Still seems so far away! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from SC, here's my blog so you can return the favor!
    http://sarasstampspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleated Easter Fun!

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Tranquility in Tulips