Friday, February 25, 2011

Second Place

Hi all! So, we had our monthly club meeting on Wednesday!!!!! (I know, a few days late on my post!) My cute little green basket came in second place! So, instead of winning all the competition entries, I won a stamp set, which is the Hostess Level 3, Occasional Quotes from the current IB&C!! YAY! There were SO many amazing and creative entries! The winner, Allison, made a memo board using greenhouse gala paper. But there were cards, little purses, cd holders, and a shadow box just to name a few! I'd love to show you, but I forgot my camera. I also forgot my purse. Durr...One of those days.

But, besides all that it was recipe swap month!!! I was soo super stoked to do this project I could wee! It came out beautiful, and was easy to put together since I didn't have to make ALL of the pages! I just slid them into the page protectors and that was a wrap!


 This book was SO much fun to make! Isn't the apron just adorable?? We used the Greenhouse Gala DSP and another paper stack. (I guess I should've checked out which one it was!) But, they matched beautifully!  My favorite is the little flower accent...super easy to make! But, takes a bit to dry. Maybe I'll post a tutorial on it. I can't wait until I have my own club! (but, I don't ever know if I could come up with such beautiful creations!)

Next month (well, more like 2 weeks from now!) for our swaps we are doing monochromatic cards. That means they all that to be one range of colors. Like all purple, for instance. No ribbon, no hardware! Should be interesting!! I'll keep you posted!!


Have a scrap-tastic day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!