Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Catch me on the flip side!

Hey friends!

Its no secret that I'm a terrible blogger! (its okay--I've worked through it!) But, I do still craft and do post A TON. Just not here.

Its not you, its blogger's simplicity. Or lack there of.

You see, I'm a Facebook junkie. I can post instantly away from my computer, make photo edits on my phone and frankly its bliss. I love simple.

So you don't miss out on a thing, go ahead and follow me on Facebook. I rarely schedule a post, so know if you are seeing my posts, they are exactly what I'm doing. Kinda cool, right?

I'm also on Pinterest, Instagram (not as much, but can link to Facebook....sooo... ;) )

And of course, my Stampin' Up! business page!

Hope you see you around, friend!

-Jayme
Me at OnStage 2018 in Orlando, FL. November 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!