Friday, May 26, 2017

Tranquility in Tulips

Good morning friends!

Do you ever see a stamp set and not fall in love with it until someone else posts something awesome with it?

Not me. Never.

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we are fortunate to be able to order select items early when a new catalog is about to be released. I LOVED a lot on the pre-order, but not enough to initially buy, ya know? That Tranquil Tulip set stood out to me, but I held off. Then I saw a video using the tulip set and a Label Me Pretty set, which I wasn't a fan of at all.

I. Fell. In. LOVE.

LOVE.

Fast forward to today when both packages are now here and I am in happy stamping bliss land.

Here's what I came up with:


For Mother's Day there were some beautiful purple tulips in my bouquet- which unfortunately made their way to the trash today. I memorialized them with this card. I also wish the Wood Textures DSP would be all in this one pattern, I just LOVE it. Its gorgeous and reminds me of one of our old barns growing up, which had tulips growing along side of it. 

Trying to show off the Wink of Stella 
I hope you fall in love with these sets. Tranquil Tulips is a hostess set in the 2017-18 catalog and let me tell you our host sets are going to knock your socks off. Gorgeous! You'll want to host ALL THE PARTIES! Sidetone: Host a party in June and get an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards once its a qualified party! WOOT WOOT!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a stamptastic day and a relaxing Memorial Day weekend.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!