Monday, March 7, 2016

Seeing Sunshine for WWC57!

Good morning eveyone!

Today I have a quick and easy alternative project for the February Paper Pumpkin kit!

I love this floral kit SO much as it reminds me spring is near (kinda) in Alaska!

I decided to play with the Watercooler Wednesday gang for their sketch!



Here's my take!

Don't mind the raggedy edges, think it's time to change the trimmer blade! eek!

When I saw the Watercolor Wednesday challenge for this past week, I KNEW that this Paper Pumpkin kit would be what I was going to use! I just love the versatility of these kits. You can stick with them or do a whole different design!

Right now if your purchase the 3 month subscription, you get a FREE sale-a-bration item from the flyer!! Click here to get in on the fun!! Let's make getting your mail happy again, versus bills!

Thanks for stopping in today, even for this super FAST post. I was in a time crunch for getting this submitted in time. Made it by the skin of my teeth!!

Have a stamptastic day!!

Supplies:
February 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit by Stampin' Up!
Blackberry Bliss ink and paper, Calypso Coral ink and paper, pearls, Project Life framelits by Project Life (non-SU), 1/4" circle punch.

7 comments:

  1. Very cheerful! Great way to re-purpose Paper Pumpkin. Thanks for playing at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an awesome alternate use for the Paper Pumpkin kit! I'm so sad now that I've already put mine together - I want to CASE yours! :) Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge, Jayme! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love to repurpose the Paper Pumpkins kits too! You've done a fabulous job here. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Jayme! I really like all the different elements you've added. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT @ WWC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun use of the February Paper Pumpkin. Thanks for the inspiration and joining us for the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh thank you for the alternative idea for the February Paper Pumpkin. I didn't complete the entire kit yet so I may just have to CASE this from you. Hope you don't mind. :) Thank you for joining us over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the kind words! Case away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!