Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Feeling like Fall for TST232

Good morning everyone!!

It's definitely fall here in Alaska, even though it is still technically summer! We've had a good run of low 50's and frost warnings at night. Plus, we've had ALL of the rain. Thank goodness it's sunny today!!

Today's card is for Try Stamping on Tuesday's challenge #232. 

Here's my card:


Here's the sketch:




I FINALLY busted open the Sweater Weather DSP from a few years ago and it just all goes together so well with the Dusty Durango. I kept the rustic theme with the pump well. It reminds me of growing up on a farm :) I left off the sentiment and brads/candy dot embellishments because no matter what I tried, it didn't look right. It just didn't need it, I guess :)

Supplies (All SU unless otherwise noted)
Paper: Dusty Durango (Ret), Sweater Weather DSP (ret), Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate chip
Stamps: Countryside (ret)
Accessories: Linen thread

Thanks for stopping by! Have a stamptastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!