Thursday, September 17, 2015

Cool Christmas for TTS51

Good morning!

Ever have one of those weeks where you are a day or two ahead? That was me! I *almost* posted this yesterday and it would've ruined the surprise. Good thing I didn't!

This week at Tis The Season we have a cool color challenge for you! I realized when I sat down to make my card I had only ONE of the colors listed. So, I chose the colors that I had that was the closest to the ones listed. That is the great thing about the challenges, if you don't have something, improvise!

Here is my card:

I had to make it extra big so you could see the silver trim :)
This was a CASE of a card I found on Pinterest. It took me a little bit to figure out how I wanted the circles to be arranged, but I finally settled on this. The business of the the patterns were messing with my brain! I'm trying to not be so simple in my cards and finding myself embellishing a little more. (Ha, you say! This is still VERY simple.)

Anyway. Want to play along with us? Of course you do!
Here's the deets:
* Marina, Sky and Slate*

We do have a few challenge guidelines* we'd like to ask you to follow:

  • Your project must be a new Christmas project created for this challenge.
  • You may use any brand of product that you have in your stash. 
  • If you combine challenges please limit it to no more then 4 including ours.
  • Please provide a link back to our challenge or use the challenge graphic within your post.
  • Have fun!!! 
The Challenge is open until Sept. 29th  @ 12pm EST. Check out what the Design Team created below to get you started... We can't wait to see what you create!


Supplies: (All SU Unless otherwise noted) 
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Nordic Noel DSP (ret)
Ink: Basic Grey
Stamps: Four the Holidays (ret), Layers of Gratitude Photopolymer (Paper Pumpkin)
Accessories: Circles framelets dies, Silver cording trim, Pearl accents, Merry Details sizzlet. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a stamptastic day!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!