Saturday, August 22, 2015

A wedding CASE

Good morning!

Last weekend I was invited to a fellow derby sister's wedding and of course I had to handmade a card for the happy couple! I headed to pinterest for some inspiration.



This card was CASE'd from Claire Daly and her's was just absolutely gorgeous! Since I didn't have the same supplies she had, I replicated using similar products. I think mine came out nicely and pretty pleased with it. The vellum is embossed with gold stars, since I didn't have the Gold Fancy Designer Vellum that SU offers. I also used the champagne glass glitter on gold cardstock in place of the gold glimmer paper. The heart is also sponged DSP in Primrose Petals. I like the versatility of some of our DSP to really make it your own!


Supplies (All SU unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Happy Happenings, Countless Sayings 1 photopolymer stamps. 
Paper: Costal Cabana (ret), Pink Pirouette (ret), Modern Medley DSP (ret), Very Vanilla, Vellum. 
Ink: Stazon Black, Primrose Petals, Martha Stewart metallic gold ink.
Accessories: Chalk Talk framelet, Hexagon embossing folder, Champagne glitter, banner punch, gold sequens, metallic gold thread, large delicate doily thinlet, Chalk Talk framelits, gold embossing powder. 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a stamptastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!