Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CCMC 285 and FM 142

Good morning! If I can craft like this once a week, I'd be set! But, school starts back for me tomorrow (eek!) and that might be easier said than done. In the meantime, here are a few challenges I was able to complete yesterday!

First up, Friday Mashup 142 had a birthday challenge:

Stampin Up Spice Cake DSP; Chocolate Chip and Pool Party Inks; Perfect Pennants Stamps, Twine and Early Espresso bakers twine. Inspiration found here


  And Create with Connie and Mary Challenge 285 had a fun sketch! It's too bad I missed the submission for it :(

Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Pool Party Inks; TT ribbon, PP paper. Hampton Arts Doodlebug Designs Friends Stamps. Pearls.
The stamp set I used here is probably the first stamp set I ever purchased (many moons ago)! I was introduced to Stampin Up but, this was before I fully drank the kool-aid. This is a photopolymer set that without blocks-I think I used a Fiskars stamping thing- and using my kids construction paper and acylic paint, I managed to make something. I'll have to see if I have a picture. Thankfully, I've purchased a few (too many) supplies since and now have proper inks and acrylic blocks to use. It was fun to bust out this old (but little used set). Its a crafting resolution I have for the new year!

Hope you have a stamptastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of your cards! Your make a wish card is a perfect masculine card! Speaking of resolutions mine is to make more masculine cards this year!

    Thank you for your inspiration and for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!