Retro Sketches 47



 
 
Hello all! I got to spend a few hours in my stampin' space and it was amazing! I feel that I don't spend enough time in there for as much as I "invest" in paper goods! School is starting again, so it'll be neglected soon enough, so I was happy to get in there and get inky! 
 
I also had a chance to play along with the Retro Sketches gang and had a great time coming up with this card:
 
Sorry for the shadow!
I wanted a nice crisp card. I went white on white with a tiny bit of sponging around the edges for a little contrast. Happiness always came to mind when I chose the snowflake theme. The hardest part was laying out the snowflakes and I'm thrilled with how it came out!

Have a stamptastic day!!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Pleated Easter Fun!

Tranquility in Tulips