Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Retro Sketches 47



 
 
Hello all! I got to spend a few hours in my stampin' space and it was amazing! I feel that I don't spend enough time in there for as much as I "invest" in paper goods! School is starting again, so it'll be neglected soon enough, so I was happy to get in there and get inky! 
 
I also had a chance to play along with the Retro Sketches gang and had a great time coming up with this card:
 
Sorry for the shadow!
I wanted a nice crisp card. I went white on white with a tiny bit of sponging around the edges for a little contrast. Happiness always came to mind when I chose the snowflake theme. The hardest part was laying out the snowflakes and I'm thrilled with how it came out!

Have a stamptastic day!!

 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!