Tuesday, January 29, 2013

D D D Dora!!


Hey everyone! Today I'm showing off this adorable Dora the Explorer punch art card that I made for little miss Naomi! It was Naomi's second birthday back in December and she LOVES Dora!

This card uses the retired build a bear dies for the body and clothes and punches for head, hair, and backpack. I found the directions here. The trickiest part of this card is the lining of the eyes and mouth. I really think that those lines really make the card. Mine is done carefully, but not as good as the original I cased. Regardless, little Naomi recognized it as Dora and loved it!

I also wanted to keep the card fairly simple (again, for a 2-year old) and just wanted her to like the character on the card rather than all the fancies we sometimes embellish them with.

I just couldn't get her mouth right!

Hope you liked it!

Have a stamptastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!