I have been OBSESSED with making these onesie cards since I received one from my friend, Belinda. They are super easy and always come out adorable! (I think this is the fourth one I've made so far.) This one is for my friend Jessica who just had a baby boy, which they decided to wait for the birth to find out the gender. I am far too impatient to wait 9 months, I could barely make it 20 weeks!
The only non-SU items are the "Thing(random set of letters I picked up) and 1(CTMH)" stamps.
Hope you enjoy! Have a stamp-tastic day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I just love when I can mash up challenges. Does it work for Friday Mashup as well as it does random challenge blogs? Usually not, lol! B...
-
Hey friends! Today I decided to mashup a few challenges and see what would happen. I chose the Retro Rubber and Watercooler Wednesday chal...
-
Hey there! Didn't you just love Marsha's projects!! She's so talented. Any who, it's been cooooooold here lately! We ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!