Saturday, July 16, 2011

Regional in ANCHORAGE!!!

CEO Shelli Gardner, © SU


 Whats that? You heard me right!!!! It was announced at convention this past week, and Cindy, the roving reporter just put this on Facebook...
Here’s the latest Stampin’ Up! news from our CEO and co-founder, Shelli Gardner: as of this fall, Stampin’ Up! will offer shorter regional events (with all supplies included)! This will allow more of you to attend a Stampin’ Up! event close to home! Our first round of half-day regionals will be held in Anchorage, AK, Birmingham, AL, and Albuquerque, NM! Woo hoo! Full-day regionals will be held in Charlotte, NC, Henderson, NV, and Edmonton, AB." ~ Cindy
How exciting is this??? I have been itching to attend a Stampin' Up event!!! Can't wait until they announce these dates and hope I get to be crafty before then!! 
As always, have a scrap-tastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! Just got home from a day of hiking and saw your post...this is AWESOME news!! I will SOOOOO be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this! I told my hubby and he wasn't quite as enthused! Oh well! Hope its on a weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!