Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gators love marshmellows

Hey all! Just wanted to send a quick update to say HI! We are sweating it up down here in Louisiana and head up to Wisconsin to cool down in a few days! So, todays post is short, just wanted to throw up some pictures of our time here!

Carl, Me, Evan on my Dad's boat

Showing Evan some lovin'.

Fishing and feeding that gator.

Mmm....snacks.
So, it is a fact that alligators love marshmallows. We went on a swamp tour and thats what the guide was using! Never would have thought. This little guy is in the channel right outside my parents house and he will race over for some goodies.  Sorry Ma, doesn't look like he is leaving any time soon.

Hopefully you all got to take advantage of the retired list! I can't order until I get a new address. :(

Until next time, be scrap-tastic for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!